- Status: Accredited
- External Data Ingest: Restricted
- BAuA-Working Time Survey (WTS) (ongoing): Panel survey since 2015; targets are employed persons in Germany working at least 10 hours a week; focus on relationships between working-time arrangements, other working conditions, health, well-being and satisfaction of persons in employment
- Study on Mental Health at Work (S-MGA) (ongoing): Panel survey since 2011/2012; targets are employed persons in Germany who are subject to social insurance contributions; focus on relationships between working conditions, mental health and functioning of persons in employment
- Study “Healthy digital work”: Cross-sectional survey 2018/2019; targets are employed persons in Germany who regularly use digital technologies in their work; focus on the use of digital technologies and associated strains
- Job-Exposure Matrix based on the BIBB/BAuA Employment Survey 2018: Data set at the occupational level; aggregated indices for different job demands (physical and environmental demands, work intensity, autonomy, working time location)
The FDZ-BAuA provides German- and English-language documentation materials and working aides and advises interested researchers on the data sets on offer. The FDZ-BAuA newsletter informs about new data releases.
Data Access Mode
Most of the data sets offered are available as scientific use files for off-site use. The scientific use files can be obtained for scientific research projects after signing a data use contract.
In addition, a first public use file is offered, which is also accessible to the interested public and available for free download.
The data sets offered by the FDZ-BAuA are available free of charge.
Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsschutz und Arbeitsmedizin
Stabsstelle Strategisches Forschungs- und Entwicklungsmanagement