- Thematic Focus: Work, Occupation & Labor Market, Education, Family, Children & Youth, Health, Spatial Information, Economy & Finances, Other
- Data type focus: Quantitative
- Status: Accredited
- External Data Ingest: Restricted
- RDM Consultation: No
The coordinated range of data and services includes more than 90 statistics on economic, financial, environmental, social and other topics.
- Social statistics: Population, education, health, households, child and youth welfare, other social statistics.
- Agricultural, energy and environmental statistics
- Finance, legal and tax statistics
- Economic statistics: Construction and housing, services, manufacturing, other economic statistics
- Company data (AFiD)
Consultation for all interested parties and users is possible at all locations of the two RDC.
Data Access Mode
The use of our formally and factually anonymous microdata is subject to a fee and is only possible for institutions with the task of independent scientific research. Depending on their degree of anonymity, the microdata are accessible via download (Scientific Use Files – SUF), remote execution (KDFV) or at one of our safe centres (GWAP) available throughout Germany.
Absolutely anonymous microdata in the form of Public Use Files (PUF) and Campus Files (CF) can be downloaded free of charge from our website after registration.
Research Data Centre of the Federal Statistical Office
Phone: +49 611 75-2420
Fax: +49 611 75-3915
Berlin, Bonn, Wiesbaden