- Thematic Focus: Education, Family, Children & Youth
- Data type focus: Quantitative
- Status: Accredited
- External Data Ingest: Yes
- Network affiliation: Verbund Forschungsdaten Bildung
- RDM Consultation: Yes
The data offered by the FDZ at IQB covers a wide range of content:
- School assessment studies on educational monitoring
- Studies on specific aspects of skill acquisition (e.g., language acquisition)
- Studies on teacher education and training
- Studies on students with special educational needs
- Studies on early childhood education
- Studies on vocational education
For a constantly updated overview of the data available, please visit this website.
In addition to processing and providing study data and supporting materials, the FDZ at IQB offers regular workshops, a quarterly newsletter, individual consultations, and workshops on data sharing and Open Science.
The Collection Policy of the FDZ at the IQB can be found here.
Data Access Mode
The scientific use files, provided free of charge, are accessible via download and remote access. The prerequisite is the conclusion of a data use agreement.
Research Data Centre at the Institute for Educational Quality Improvement
Hannoversche Str. 19
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Institut zur Qualitätsentwicklung im Bildungswesen
Unter den Linden 6
Phone: +49 30 2093-46552